What information is collected?
2. Contact No
3. Email Address
4. Your company details.
How is the information collected?
Engage Your Team LLC collects information including and limited to the following:
1. When you request information regarding any of our services
2. When you use our contact form on the website
How is this information used?
Engage Your Team LLC may make use of this information limited to the following:
1. To provide you personalized services
2. To provide a prompt response to your queries
3. To improve your browsing experience
4. To notify you for any upcoming offers or promotions
5. To send you newsletters
6. For research purposes
7. In accordance with any state laws and regulations.
How is your information protected?
Engage Your Team LLC regularly collects information from the client either directly or indirectly i.e., information that is directly provided by you or information that is collected via other digital sources. Hence it makes it our prerogative to protect your information and indeed we do everything we can to the best of our ability to protect your information against any misuse.
We never partake, directly or indirectly, in selling, distributing, or disclosing your personal information without informing you.
All information is secured using industry grade 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to prevent any unwanted exploitation of your personal information. Regardless of the stringent measures we take for the security of your
information, we cannot guarantee the absolute safety of your information on the internet.
Links to other sites
Engage Your Team LLC do not contain links to third party websites. Any information you share with them shall be at your own discretion and any loss incurred to your business as a direct or indirect result of your disclosure of your information on their website shall not be claimed in any way from Engage Your Team LLC. It is advised not to share any personal information on any third-party website
EYT reserves the right to share your information with the relevant third party under the following conditions:
1. If required by the law to do so
2. If it is necessary to protect the rights and best interests of the EYT.
3. To comply with any government or court orders, or any other legal proceedings.
Changes to the policy